Fintech Marketplace Objective
The objective of the marketplace is to create a space for technology companies working with business lenders, fintechs and other alternative finance players to encourage innovation and partnership building. This dedicated space at the conference venue will allow alternative finance institutions to present their organisations, promote their business models and facilitate networking opportunities.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FROM FINTECHS AND TECH PROVIDERS
Who is eligible to apply?
- Companies (start-ups and others) working in the field of new technologies focused on providing innovative solutions for financial institutions (e.g. microfinance institutions, banks, cooperatives, etc)
- Fintechs – especially those providing services to underserved populations in Europe (e.g migrants, women, rural populations, youth)
What we offer:
- Free entry to the conference and exhibition areas.
- Space to present your business & services (market space including seating and space for a roll-up)
- Networking opportunity with financial institutions, investors, EU institutions and EMN & MFC members
- Opportunity to join a global community discussion on financial inclusion by better understanding the type of clients you serve and what kind of added value (e.g. speed of access, availability of services, decreased costs, personalisation) you offer.
How to apply?
Please fill in the online application by 6th August 2018.
We plan to select 5 companies that will be offered a space free of charge. Selected companies will be contacted by 15th August 2018.
Fintech Marketplace is supported by